Larissa is a young woman graduated in Business Administration who has always been passionate about kids and has dedicated herself to give voice to their needs for the past 10 years. She believes that every child should have the same opportunities and should be able to grow in a safe and caring environment.
In 2017 she joined the Board of Director of "Love-N-Change" non-profit organization, believing that love is the solution for everything and developing social projects in various communities around the world by improving their lifestyle.
She has always been actively involved in projects at her local church’s Children’s Ministry, teaching, caring and promoting spiritual and intellectual growth on kids of all ages. She has also worked as a nanny for over 5 years.
In 2017, after having her own child, she decided it was time to open her own Family Child Care and spread the love helping other families.
After years of experience in business and leadership she believes she can use her professional skills and her personal passions to make the world a better place, one life at a time!
“I know how important it is for a child to be in a healthy, safe and fun environment. My goal is to promote independence, autonomy, self-esteem and caring toward others and the environment. My desire is to assist and encourage each child’s abilities and skills throughout every stage of their development. Your child will have a safe, fun, clean, caring, healthy place in a homelike atmosphere in which to grow and learn.”
- Larissa Garrido
As a Licensed Family Child Care provider, we’re properly certified to take good care of your precious little one. Besides the mandatory certification, Larissa has some additional professional certifications which helps her to provide the best possible care for your child.
* Fingerprint Clearance
* CPR and AED
* First Aid
* Preventive Health and Safety
* USDA Food Program Annual Training
* Road to Success: The Business of Family Child Care
* AB1207-CA Child Care Workers Mandated Reporter Training
Aditional Professional Development
*Air Quality Workshop for Childcare Providers, November 2023
* The Power Of Intentional Enviroments, Early Learning Conference, October 2023
* Sustaining an Edible Garden with Young Children, Early Learning Conference, October 2023
* Strategies to Support Multilingual Children, Early Learning Conference, October 2023
* Taking Advantage of Teachable Moments, October 2022
* Fall & Winter Poison Prevention, October 2022
* Water, Water, Everywhere, June 2022
* Summer Poison Prevention Training Poison Oak, Sun Safety, Wildfire Smoke, Back-to-school, June 2022
* Ages and Stages Questionnaire- SE Training (ASQ -SE) Social-Emotional Development, May 2022
* Lead Poisoning Prevention for Child Care Providers, March 2022
* Spring Poison Prevention, March 2022
* Supporting Language Development and Communication for Infants and Toddlers; February 2022
* Physical Activity for Preschool Children; January 2022
* Tips for Understanding and Decreasing Whining and Noncompliance; January 2022
* Ages and Stages Questionnaire 3 (ASQ -3) Training, November 2021
* Child Nutrition Saturday Summit Certificate: Nutrition and the Brain, October 2020
* Child Nutrition Saturday Summit Certificate: Creative Ways to Promote Learning and a Healthy Lifestyle, October 2020
* Child Nutrition Saturday Summit Certificate: Cultivating Cultural Awareness through Food, October 2020
* Child Nutrition Saturday Summit Certificate: Prep To Plate - CACFP Portion Sizes, October 2020
* Child Nutrition Saturday Summit Certificate: Planning Menus and Recipes During COVID Shortages, October 2020
* Child Nutrition Saturday Summit Certificate: Garden to Early Childhood Education, October 2020
* Bracing for COVI-19: What Early Childhood Programs Need to Know and Consider Now; March 2020
* Mastering Recordkeepig and Tax Preparation, February 2020
* Eat Real Food: How to Eat a Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet, July 2019
* Emergency Preparedness for Child Care Providers; February 2019